Sometimes I like to joke that I’m the headmistress at an all girls’ school, but in essence that’s the truth of the matter. I’m very blessed to be not only the mom of three daughters, but I’m also their teacher. Having both of those roles in their lives has given me the chance to know them very well and I’m thankful for that opportunity. Although each of my daughters has a distinctly different personality and learning style, they do share the common trait of creativity. One expresses her creativity through writing, another through drawing, and another in her love of color and design. I love being able to encourage them in those talents!
Are you homeschooling girls? Do they love to be creative? With the help of New Millennium Girls and my oldest daughter’s suggestions, we’ve put together a gift basket that we think you and your daughter will really like!
The Creative Girls Gift Basket Giveaway includes:
Isabel Loves to Read and Write Bundle from New Millennium Girls
This bundle includes the following:
- two mid-grade Christian novels for girls featuring the character Isabel ~ these are wholesome and faith-based books, so there are no worries about anything inappropriate for your 8-12 year old girls.
- Isabel’s Closet, a paper doll book ~ girls can have fun coloring the outfits and acting out their stories using the paper dolls.
- Creative Writing Made Easy ~ a creative writing curriculum written by homeschool mom Jan May. It’s a 12-lesson course in which girls can write their own stories, guided by the step-by-step process of developing story elements like dialogue, setting, and character.
A big thanks to Jan May at New Millennium Girls for donating this prize bundle, valued at $39!
I’m also including some more creativity starters in the gift basket:
- Beautiful Butterfly Design coloring book ~ this is a high-quality Creative Haven Dover Publishing coloring book that encourages the creative use of color and different art media. Whether you choose markers, colored pencils, or crayons, these pages won’t tear or bleed through.
- set of 16 Crayola oil pastels
- set of 9 rainbow-colored pens, including one with a tablet stylus on the end
- an Artist’s Drawing Pad
- a pretty purple floral designed three-ring binder (to keep those stories you’ll be writing!)
Just enter in the Rafflecopter below and you’ll have a chance to win the Creative Girls gift basket with everything you see above included! US only please.
GIVEAWAY CLOSED. The winner has been notified. Thanks to all who entered! I wish I could give everyone a prize!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
This giveaway is part of the iHomeschool Network back-to-homeschool gift basket giveaways. Check them out and enter to win as many as you like!