I’ve admitted before that gourmet cooking isn’t high on my list of skills, but that’s okay because my family is pretty picky and they like the same things over and over. When it comes to holidays, though — especially Thanksgiving — I like to add a little something extra to the menu to make it special.
I’ve gathered some great Thanksgiving recipes to try this year. Some of our favorites include homemade cinnamon rolls, dinner rolls, and parmesan and herb roasted potatoes. In addition to the turkey of course!
Whether you want a side dish or a dessert, you’ll find something delicious in this list to try!
20 Delicious Thanksgiving Recipes
1. A Farm Girl’s Dabbles – Roasted Garlic and Mushroom Dressing with Sausage
2. Eat. Drink. Love. – Garlic Cheddar Corn Muffins
3. Serious Eats – Basic Deep-Fried Turkey
4. Amanda’s Cookin’ – Stuffing With Parsley, Sage, Rosemary and Thyme
5. Averie Cooks – Parmesan and Herb Roasted Potatoes
6. Bake Your Day – Cranberry Greek Yogurt Coffee Cake
7. Baking Dom – Maple Butternut Squash Bread with Maple Butter
8. Melissa’s Cuisine – Molten Caramel Apple Cakes
9. Club Narwhal Blog – Pumpkin Cinnamon Rolls Swirled with Chocolate
10. Frugal Mom Eh – White Chocolate & Cranberry Shortbread
11. A Farm Girl’s Dabbles – Harvest Salad with Butternut Squash, Maple Pecans, and Curry Fig Vinaigrette
12. Eat. Drink. Love. – Apple Cranberry Stuffing
13. Serious Eats – Chicken Liver Pate with Bourbon and Cranberry Gelee
14. Amanda’s Cookin’ – Homemade Pull Apart Dinner Rolls
15. Averie Cooks – Honey-Roasted Sweet Potatoes with Honey-Cinnamon Dip
16. Bake Your Day – Cheddar-Ranch Dip
17. Baking Dom – Caramel Apple Bread
18. Melissa’s Cuisine – Pumpkin Scones
19. A Farm Girl’s Dabbles – Pork Chops With Andouille & Pecan Stuffing
20. Frugal Mom Eh – Cherry Chocolate Kiss Cookies
Do you have a traditional family favorite recipe for Thanksgiving?