Have you ever attended a homeschool convention? If so, you know it takes planning ahead, usually some travel, and expenses. Would you like to avoid those obstacles, but still enjoy the benefits of attending a homeschool convention — right from your own home? You can with the 2016 Digital Homeschool Convention!
I’m honored to be a featured speaker at the Digital Homeschool Convention. My topic is Delight-Directed Homeschooling: 7 Ways to Make it Work in Your Homeschool. I hope you’ll register to watch my session and get your free printables here on Embracing Destiny. Read on for the details . . .
What is the Digital Homeschool Convention?
The Digital Homeschool Convention takes place completely online so you can watch the 30+ great sessions from any device, anywhere you’re comfortable.
When is the Digital Homeschool Convention?
July 22-25, 2016.
How much does it cost?
How does free sound? Today through July 25th, you can watch the sessions at no cost. After that, you can purchase lifetime access for just $29.99. Now that’s a great deal!
What is included?
Tons of freebies, printables, a free shopping guide, access to the Vendor Hall online, and sessions that will help and encourage homeschool families. Here is the lineup:
- Being a New Homeschool Mom (Holly Chubb- The Fraggle Momma)
- Creating Margin as a Homeschool Mom (Heather Bowen – Life of a Homeschool Mom)
- Creating A Homeschool Portfolio & Finding A Homeschool Assessor (Thaleia Maher – Something 2 Offer)
- Homeschooling and the Law: Knowing Your Rights (Holly Chubb – The Fraggle Momma)
- Homeschooling for Free – Holly Chubb
- Homeschool Multiple Ages (Rebecca West – Craft Create Calm)
- Homeschool Planning for the Unorganized Mom (Monique B – Living Life & Learning)
- How to Make Year Round Homeschooling Work For You (Misty Leask – Year Round Homeschooling)
- How to Organize Your Homeschool Life This Summer (Melanie Wilson – Psycho with 6)
- Planning for High School (Beth Hempton – Classes by Beth Plus)
- You Are Enough, You’ve Got This! Encouragement For A Homeschool Mom (Marci Peterson – Usborne Books)
- What to Put on the High School Transcript (Diane Lockman – Classical Scholar)
- 7 Work at Home Ideas for the Homeschooling Mom (Heidi Kreider, writer/social media storyteller)
- Delight-Directed Homeschooling: What it Looks Like and How to Make it Work in your Homeschool (Sara Jordan – The Homeschool Post and Embracing Destiny)
- Homeschooling with the Charlotte Mason Method (Laura Prater – Raising Soldiers 4 Christ)
- Teaching Beyond a Textbook (Beth Hempton – Classes by Beth Plus)
- What Is Deschooling And How To Do It Properly (Rachael Hudson – Outside the Box Homeschool)
- Developing Language Skills in Primary and Elementary Ages – Katie’s Homeschool Cottage
- Finding Your Child’s Learning Style and Teaching to it (Holly Chubb – The Fraggle Momma)
- How to Incorporate STEM into Your Homeschool (Brenda Priddy – Schooling a Monkey)
- How To Make Art Appreciation a Natural Part of Your Home Life (Erica Johns – Enrichment Studies)
- How to Raise Kids Who LOVE Giving Speeches (Diane Lockman – Classical Scholar)
- Preschool Level- Staying Organized (Ashley Walkup – Embracing Homemaking)
- Teach Social Studies with Family History (Dianne McLean – Home Education Council of America)
- Teaching a Biblical Worldview through the Arts – Lori Lane
- Teaching the Necessities for Middle/High School English & Language Art – Katie’s Homeschool Cottage
- The Importance of Music and Theatre Education In The Home – Lori Lane
- Using Literature to Teach Writing Skills (Beth Hempton – Classes by Beth Plus)
- Homeschool Bullies: Dealing with Mean Kids, Cliques, and Mama Drama (Tavia Fuller Armstrong – The Unplanned Homeschooler)
- Homeschooling in the Military (Laura Prater – Raising Soldiers 4 Christ)
- Homeschooling with ADHD- Jackie of LJSkool
- Homeschooling with Special Needs – Missica Skeens
- A 9-Step Plan to Increase Harmony in Your Home – Dr. Scott Turansky
- How to Build Strong and Healthy Communication Patterns – Dr. Scott Turansky
- Manage Family Emotions with these Two Commitments – Dr. Scott Turansky
- Understanding Bad Attitudes and How to Change Them – Dr. Scott Turansky
Don’t miss it! Register today!