I’m all about encouraging my daughters’ creativity. I love to see the ideas that they come up with and put together! This time of year is especially inspirational for us when we enjoy a cozy day working on these kinds of projects. There are so many different crafts you and your kiddos can do for Christmas and winter in general!
These DIY Snowman Ornaments are precious. We love snowmen — the real kind and the crafty kind. There are some for you to do, and also some for your kids to do.
DIY Snowman Ornaments
- CD Snowman Ornaments
- Snowman Hand Print Ornaments
- Finger Print Frozen Olaf the Snowman ornaments
- Pom Pom Snowman Ornament
- Knit Snowman Ornament
- Craft stick Snowman Ornaments
- Toilet Paper Snowman Ornaments
- Finger Print Salt Dough Ornament
- Tea Light Snowman Ornament
- Thumb Print Snowmen
- Adorable Snowman Ornament
- Snowman Cork Ornaments
- Recycled Can Snowman
- Olaf the Snowman Ornament
- Mason Jar Snowman Ornament
Doing DIY projects together can be so much fun. Remember to relax and enjoy the time together. Making messes is a part of making memories!
Let your home be filled with holiday cheer this season with beautiful decorations that came from the heart.
If you enjoy making ornaments, you might also like these projects:
Latest posts by Sara (see all)
- 7 Creative Ways to Use Sticky Notes in Your Homeschool - April 27, 2017
- The Ultimate Guide to Delight-Directed Homeschooling - April 24, 2017
- Homeschool DIY - April 20, 2017