Spring is just around the corner and it’s time to think about our spring arts and crafts plans. My girls love creative projects and so do I! I’ve found some great ideas that we’re planning to try so I wanted to share them. Flowers are a favorite sign of spring so enjoy these to bring a little color into your days!
20 Simple and Fun Flower Crafts for Kids
- Cupcake Liner Flower Craft For Kids from kidsactivitiesblog.com
- Bright And Colorful Flower Craft For Kids from iheartcraftythings.com
- Cupcake Liner Flowers from meaningfulmama.com
- Fake Flower Craft For Kids from homemadeginger.com
- Paper Flower Craft from easypeasyandfun.com
- Cotton Rounds Flower Craft For Kids from whereimaginationgrows.com
- Paper Plate Flowers For Toddlers from happyhooligans.ca
- Paper Watercolor Flowers Craft For Kids from growingupgabel.com
- Sweet Lollipop Flowers from easypeasyandfun.com
- Printable Spring Flower Coloring Craft from kidsactivitiesblog.com
- Craft Stick Spring Flower Craft from fantasticfunandlearning.com
- Feather Flower Craft from fantasticfunandlearning.com
- Snowdrop Tissue Paper Flowers from kidscraftroom.com
- Tissue Paper Flower Lollipops from thehappierhomemaker.com
- California Poppy Magnets from buggyandbuddy.com
- Painted Spring Flower Craft from fantasticfunandlearning.com
- I Love You Because Mothers Day Craft Flowers from busycreatingmemories.com
- Rolled Paper Carnation Tutorial from jennifermaker.com
- Flower T-shirt Rings from craftsbyamanda.com
- Cardboard Cactus Tutorial from growcreativeblog.com
Be sure to bookmark or pin this post so you can easily come back to it when you need ideas. You can also share it on Facebook so you can find it again later. I would appreciate it, too. Thanks!
What is your favorite spring or flower craft?
If you’re looking for more great art projects to do this spring, I highly recommend the Spring Splendor self-paced online mixed media workshop art course! We’re going through it now and my daughters love it. Great for a wide range of ages and abilities.