For the past few years I have been a co-host for the weekly Encouraging Hearts and Home Blog Hop. There have been some changes, both for the original host and for me as a blogger. It’s all good — Encouraging Hearts and Home has found a new host and it’s going to continue, but I won’t continue as a weekly co-host. My blogging time is limited and I’m looking at different directions here at Embracing Destiny. Because I’m already hosting a weekly linkup at The Homeschool Post, I need to cut back on the responsibilities involved with Encouraging Hearts and Home. If you visited here every week to link up, I encourage you to share your posts in the Homeschool Blog and Tell! You can also find the Encouraging Hearts and Home blog hop at one of the other co-host locations.
Welcome to the weekly Homeschool Blog and Tell!
Stop by every Friday and link up your latest posts about the happenings in your homeschool! Simple as that. We want to read your posts and help you connect with other homeschoolers! Be sure to share this post so others know about our new weekly format. Thanks!
This is your chance to share what’s going on in your homeschool! We want to hear all about it (and share it on our Pinterest board)!
Each week we’ll feature the most popular post in the linkup!
Last week’s most clicked post was:
Hands-on Ways to Teach Astronomy to Homeschoolers at iHomeschool Network.
Remember that you could be featured here next week if you link up!
Please visit our sponsor, The Crafty Classroom! They have great resources for reading, writing, science, geography, and Bible.
Homeschool Blog and Tell
Grab an image for your blog! It’s our new graphic and it’s easy to grab the code!
Every Friday through Wednesday, link up your homeschool-related posts and we’ll share it with our readers. So, show us what you got! Now for a few guidelines: (I know…no one likes a lot of rules, so there are not many.)
- Please direct your link to a certain post NOT your home page. We have the right to delete your link if this is not followed.
- These can be OLDER posts. We are okay with that – we want to bring new readers to your blog!
- Please link back to us or use the button above in your post or on your blog somewhere. We want everyone to know about the link-up and share it with their friends! Thanks!
- Visit other links and comment so we can share this community with each other!
- Link up to three posts per week.
Easy share on Twitter: Tweet this
Latest posts by Sara (see all)
- 7 Creative Ways to Use Sticky Notes in Your Homeschool - April 27, 2017
- The Ultimate Guide to Delight-Directed Homeschooling - April 24, 2017
- Homeschool DIY - April 20, 2017