A 5 Day Blog Series at Embracing Destiny . . .
Discipling our Daughters
Discipling our Daughters is a blog series focused on raising confident women of faith in a faithless world. Over the course of five days, we’ll cover:
- What It Means
- Why It Matters
- 5 Action Steps to Begin Discipling our Daughters Today
- Words of Life
- Ultimate Resource Guide for Discipling our Daughters
Raising daughters in a misogynistic world is not an easy task. As a mom of three girls, raising Godly daughters in an ungodly world is a subject near and dear to my heart. I want to encourage the big dreams of my little girls while respecting the Biblical standards of character and faith, hope, and love. God has wonderful plans for our girls and I am here to help them along this journey, embracing their destiny as daughters of the King.
Sign up to receive my free email newsletter to keep updated and receive freebies to your inbox!
I’m linking up with the bloggers of iHomeschool Network for this 5 Day Hopscotch. Everyone has a different topic, so be sure to check them out!
Latest posts by Sara (see all)
- 7 Creative Ways to Use Sticky Notes in Your Homeschool - April 27, 2017
- The Ultimate Guide to Delight-Directed Homeschooling - April 24, 2017
- Homeschool DIY - April 20, 2017