I’ve written before about using coloring for quiet time, relaxation, and scripture memorization. My daughters have been able to memorize many verses this way. They also love coloring as a creative activity. If you’d like to give it a try, I’ve found 20 Bible themed coloring pages for kids that you can download for free today.
Free Bible Themed Coloring Pages for Kids
1. Printable Rainbow Templates
2. Summer Inspired Free Coloring Pages Bible Verses
3. Philippians 4 13 Color Page
4. Glory Of The Lord Color Page
5. I Will Give Thanks To Him
6. Light Of The World Coloring Page
7. Bible Verse Coloring Pages
8. The Creation Coloring Page
9. Bible Coloring Pages
10. Cross Coloring Page We Love Him
11. Jesus Heals The Paralytic Coloring Page
12. Bible Characters Coloring Page
13. 10 Commandments Coloring Page
14. Adam And Eve Teach Their Children
15. Easter Colouring Page
16. Joseph’s Coat Of Many Colors
17. Joseph In Egypt Coloring Pages
18. Free Palm Sunday Coloring Pages
19. Coloring Pages For Easter Morning
20. David And Goliath Coloring Page
Creative Bible Study for Kids
If you enjoy this approach to Bible study combined with creative time, I highly recommend The Picture Smart Bible!
Would you like to learn the major themes, events, and characters of each book of the Bible? What if you could do it right alongside your children by reading, listening, drawing, and coloring? You get all that and more in The Picture Smart Bible!
With the Picture Smart Bible curriculum, you can draw your way through the Bible one book at a time, which helps make the Picture Smart Bible fun and memorable. Plus, when you finish this program, you will have your very own illustrated Bible! It’s available in versions for K-3 and Grade 4-Adult. Yes, you can do this right along with your kids!
Do you use coloring pages in your Bible study time?
Latest posts by Sara (see all)
- 10 Bible Verses to Help You Through a Difficult Time - October 18, 2017
- In Remembrance: Honoring Babies Lost to Miscarriage - October 16, 2017
- How to Foster a Lifelong Love of Learning in Your Child - October 14, 2017