One of the things I hear over and over from friends is that they “could never homeschool.” It’s too complicated, requires too much patience, too much . . . something. There are a million reasons that people come up with to think they could never homeschool. Some of them are valid reasons — and if you don’t feel called to homeschooling you probably shouldn’t do it. However, there are some moms who have made the decision to homeschool, absolutely know it’s the right thing for them to do, and yet they still struggle. Why? Usually frustration comes from unmet expectations or lack of a plan or vision. Sometimes they just need a little help to get on the right track.
Homeschool DIY can help with that.
What is Homeschool DIY?
Homeschool DIY includes a 50 page guidebook and an accompanying workbook that will walk you through building your homeschool – from the foundation to the roof.
You’ll start by learning how to craft your personal homeschool mission statement (and the three building blocks to create one) – your homeschool foundation. Then you’ll learn the right way to set goals – your homeschool framework. After that you’ll be ready to decorate your homeschool with the curriculum and resources (and learn how to choose what’s right for your family). You’ll wrap up your DIY project by creating a yearly and weekly routine that will help you reach your goals (the roof on your homeschool building project).
When you purchase Homeschool DIY, you’ll get…
- Homeschool DIY guidebook a 50-page ebook, divided into four sections to help you master the four essential components of a happy homeschool
- Blueprint Design Journal – a companion workbook with thoughtful exercises and questions that will help you build your homeschool
- Homeschool DIY Facebook group – a private group for those who have purchased the program to work together
- Build Your Homeschool e-course – a 4-week email course that will jumpstart your successful building project
And a special bonus (available only for this week!) – the “Construction Kit” planning tools – a 12-page collection of planning printables that you can use to schedule your homeschool year, week, and day.
Homeschool DIY is only available at the discounted price for one week. After that the price goes up, so make sure to check it out soon!
Homeschool DIY was created by homeschool mom Tonia Lyons. She writes from firsthand experience and shares her knowledge to help smooth the way for other homeschoolers. Even though she and I take different approaches to homeschooling and use different methods, I believe her system can work for any homeschooler wanting to build a solid foundation and framework for their homeschool.
Whether you’re a classical or Charlotte Mason homeschooler, new or seasoned, mom of many or one, Homeschool DIY can improve your homeschool experience and get you on the right track.
Latest posts by Sara (see all)
- Ideal Gifts for Girls Who Love Horses - November 20, 2017
- Great Big Gift Guide for Creative Girls - November 20, 2017
- Gifts that Encourage a Heart of Gratitude and Giving - November 16, 2017