Imagine you had a quiet afternoon (or morning if you prefer) to yourself. What would you do with the time? Because I love to read and write, I would spend it with a good book for sure. I’d also devote some time to writing — either blogging, journaling, or working on my novel. I would want to use the time wisely on activities that fill my emotional and mental energy tank so that I can continue to pour that back into my daughters.
Would you like to win a basket of items that will help you do that? I hope so because I’m giving away a Mom’s Quiet Time Gift Basket!
Mom’s Quiet Time Gift Basket Giveaway
The contents of this gift basket giveaway includes:
- a box of Twinings Irish Breakfast Decaf Tea (I forgot to include this in the picture! It’s my favorite tea and it’s decaf so it won’t keep you up at night.)
- Educating the WholeHearted Child by Clay and Sally Clarkson (my favorite homeschooling book ever! You can read about why and see more of my favorites here: Must Read Books for Homeschool Moms)
- Gel pens (for journaling and/or coloring)
- Mom’s Quiet Time Journal with Coloring Pages (I’m very excited about this because it’s something I created myself! Includes writing prompts, pages for prayer lists, coloring pages, pages to record your reading lists, goal planning, and more! It will be for sale soon, but the winner of this gift basket gets an advance reader copy! Note that it’s a digital download pdf, not a physical book.)
All of this will go to one reader who enters for a chance to win in the Rafflecopter below.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Sorry, US residents only please due to shipping costs. By entering, you are giving permission to be added to the Embracing Destiny email list for updates about the giveaway and the blog. Thank you!
How would you spend your quiet time? Let me know in the comments!
The iHomeschool Network bloggers are hosting giveaways this week! Check out all the different baskets you could win:
Latest posts by Sara (see all)
- Homeschool Enrichment for Intentional Homeschooling - March 14, 2018
- Sight Word of the Week Review + Giveaway - March 1, 2018
- Homeschooling Future Entrepreneurs - February 16, 2018