Chances are you landed here from one of the Digital Homeschool Conventions. Or maybe it was something on Pinterest that resonated with you. Wherever you’re from, I’m glad you’re here! Consider this your road map to Embracing Destiny. I know when time is limited and you’re looking for encouragement and help for your current path, you don’t have time for detours.
If you want to read more in-depth about Embracing Destiny and how it applies to purposeful living for you, start with the About page.
If you’re ready to dive into the heart of the resources here, take a look at the following:
If you’re looking to beautify your heart, home, and homeschool in both tangible and intangible ways, you’ll want to read some of these popular posts:
- 8 Ways to Start Your Homeschool Day on the Right Foot
- What I’ve Learned Along the Way: 10 Tips for New Homeschoolers
- Homeschooling with Living Books
- Dear Mom Who is Raising a Daughter
- Must-Read Books for Homeschool Moms
- Confessions of a Homeschool Mom: Real Life Homeschooling
- Encouraging Words for Weary Homeschool Moms
- 5 Practical Tips to Find Daily Time with God
- How and Why to Use a Morning Basket to Simplify Your Homeschool
- How to Foster a Lifelong Love of Learning in Your Child
The Power of Delight-Directed Homeschooling
As we guide our children to reach their full potential, it’s important to remember that we each have a unique purpose and gifts to pursue. A big part of homeschooling is creating a lifelong love of learning, which means having the freedom to explore interests. I’m passionate about helping others to relax and enjoy the freedom of delight-directed homeschooling.
I believe delight-directed learning is relational in nature — you are the guide as you help your child identify interests and abilities and pursue them as educational opportunities. You provide the resources, encouragement, and tools your children need to succeed while combining structure and flexibility within a relaxed plan. It is a lifestyle of learning that focuses on more than just academics.
If you or your children have been reduced to tears by your current homeschooling method, or you just feel that you’re stuck in a rut and need to try something different, delight-directed homeschooling might be your answer!
I offer individual homeschool consulting sessions to help you work through the rough spots. If you feel like you need a little extra help, please contact me and we can discuss those issues. I want you to experience the joy and freedom of delightful learning!
Series at Embracing Destiny
Latest posts by Sara (see all)
- Ideal Gifts for Girls Who Love Horses - November 20, 2017
- Great Big Gift Guide for Creative Girls - November 20, 2017
- Gifts that Encourage a Heart of Gratitude and Giving - November 16, 2017