Overwhelmed by burdens and negativity?
Spend just a few minutes each day focused on gratitude and it can change your life for the better.
A Heart of Gratitude Devotional
Practicing gratitude changes your perspective on life.
In this ebook, you will find 30 daily devotions to help you focus on the positive and apply it in your life.
Each day’s reading will take only a few minutes of your time, but will help focus your heart on gratitude. With a scripture reference and prayer to accompany each devotional, you can seek truth in God’s word every day.
Through difficulties and good times, hard days and ordinary days, we can find a reason to be thankful.
What You Will Receive:
- Instant access to the pdf downloadable ebook, which you can read on any device with the free Adobe Acrobat Reader
- 30 daily devotions with scripture references and prayers
What Others are Saying
“This devotional and journal are just what I needed right now. The holiday season is so busy and I tend to get frazzled. This has encouraged me to take some quiet time every day to count my blessings and focus on my heart, rather than the stress. Thank you!” ~ Lynn, homeschool mom of 6
Latest posts by Sara (see all)
- Homeschooling Future Entrepreneurs - February 16, 2018
- 101 Reasons to Homeschool Creatively without Curriculum - February 14, 2018
- DIY Lavender Peppermint Lotion Bars - February 9, 2018